Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

Finished for Friday: Holiday decorating



I don't know about your house, but around here an upcoming holiday means rotating the quilt collection and getting out boxes of decorations.  Here is part of my Easter village.  I'm a sucker for bunnies everywhere.

What have you been up to this week?  Link up and show us.  Thanks for joining in!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy spring! 3 finishes this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Bunnies! They are so cute! Playing along today! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the linky party. I am sure I will have fun going through the links after everyone links up!
    Have a geat weekend!
    carla louise

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! If you would prefer to email me, my email link is in my sidebar. Because of the high volume of spam, I have had to block anonymous comments.