Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Crazy. I'll admit it.

Eight movies in two days.

7 comments:

  1. Dude. That is awesome. I fully support your craziness.

    I'd do a marathon of my own, but I still don't own Half Blood Prince. I was so ticked off after watching that movie, I refused to buy it. (Seriously, I have issues.)

    But I've re-read Book 7 and re-watched Movie 7 several times. Now I just need a babysitter for opening weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're gonna get a numb butt. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Goddess in Progress, what made you so mad about HBP?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. That is crazy (lol). Harry Potter is awesome, though.

    xo -E

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the best mom ever...and a great fan. :)
    Can hardly wait to hear your tales...of the wait and the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's 8 HP movies? I never got around to reading any of the books or watching any of the movies. They are on my todo list though.

    Have a great time! And watch out for the popcorn, it's addictive!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! If you would prefer to email me, my email link is in my sidebar. Because of the high volume of spam, I have had to block anonymous comments.