Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Design Wall Wednesday: Garden Stroll


This is part of my hexagon quilt from a pattern called "Garden Stroll".  It's been so fun to make - the hexies are paper pieced from a charm pack.  After I assemble these strips and inner border, there is a wide border that will need to be scalloped.  Any advice on tricks to make a scalloped border are welcome!  I'm a little nervous about it.

My design wall is on a big cabinet in the garage, which is why you see the handle on the left.

Just another week until school starts.  Although I love having the kids around, there's been a little too much of this going on lately:

The twins look like bookends while they play Mario Kart on the wii.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work. And I love how it matches your sofa - or at least appears to in the pic. I remember those summer days when there were "lumps" on the sofa all day, who then wanted to go out at night when I was ready to sleep.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! If you would prefer to email me, my email link is in my sidebar. Because of the high volume of spam, I have had to block anonymous comments.