Friday, September 2, 2011

Finished for Friday: Rosy Quilt


Yay!  The quilt is done!  I'm doing the happy dance and crossing this one off my list.  It's yummy flannels and wool batting so it's very soft and cozy.

What have you been up to this week?  Link up and let me come visit.  Sorry I got this post up late today - I seem to be in teenager crisis management mode.  Everyone is forgetting their cell phones/ music lessons/ appointments/ ballet clothes.  I've been whirling around town in my old minivan trying to get everything and everyone straightened out.

On the bright side, they all owe me favors now.  hmmm...

Have a great weekend, especially if yours is three days long like ours.




1 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Melissa said...

It turned out fabulous

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs