Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Finished for Friday: Peppermint Latte

I just put the last stitch in this one, so forgive me that it's still in the hoop.  I'll make it into an ornament this weekend but I wanted to get this much done for Friday.


This will be Wasabi Girl's ornament this year, since she has discovered her love for tasty coffee drinks.  It's adapted from a design in Just Cross Stitch magazine.  I think it looks yummy.  I may have to reward myself with a peppermint latte of my own tomorrow.

What have you been up to this week?  Sign in and let us come visit.  I especially want to see those handmade Christmas presents!



4 comments:

  1. It's cute and a peppermint latte sounds yummy. How are you going to finish it? (A link to this post just showed up in one of my Google Alerts emails. I saw it and screamed "I know her!")

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, it's a Google Alert for "cross stitch." I don't want you to think I'm stalking you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great memory for the future too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! If you would prefer to email me, my email link is in my sidebar. Because of the high volume of spam, I have had to block anonymous comments.