Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Pinteresting

Lots of great finds on Pinterest this week for quilters and crafters.

Look at this beautiful quilt pattern from Laura Nownes on Etsy.  It's made from a jelly roll.  I love these colors.  I might have to get this one.  I pinned this on my "Quilt patterns and tutorials" board.

By Hook, By Hand has these adorable free doll crochet patterns:


That's pinned to my Amigurumi board.

I love pincushions.  Look at this free pattern from Join the Mood


It's a teapot!  In polka dots!  I love it.  This ones on my Crafty board.  Someday.

Warmer weather pulls me outside and I wish I had a porch to sit around on.  Look at this beauty I pinned from the blog "pink cottage."


I could just daydream all day looking at that picture.

There's a world of beautiful images and amazing links over on Pinterest.  Are you on it yet? 

Come and find me at pinterest.com/threeundertwo.  Let me know in the comments if you have boards for me to come visit!

3 comments:

  1. I've been loving your Kindle Cover board. I think it's time for me to make a new one now!

    I havent had much time for pinning lately. Maybe things will slow down in June and I can get some good internet time in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't joined but I am enjoying visiting some of the links you have posted. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the vintage florals on the cushions. I hope those fabrics are coming back! What a great place to curl up with a book. Thanks for sharing. I'm off in search of your pinterest boards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! If you would prefer to email me, my email link is in my sidebar. Because of the high volume of spam, I have had to block anonymous comments.