Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Keeping Cool

The heat is finally creeping over to the West Coast.  We've had a pretty mild summer so far.  In honor of sunny days ahead I sat last night and made some sun coasters.


Wasabi Girl thought they were cute, but when I gave one to Drama Girl to put under her drink, she asked if it was cheese.  I guess they look a little like that marbled cheddar/mozzarella cheese you can get at the store.

Knowing our family, these will probably be called the 'cheese coasters' from now on.  *sigh*

Hope you're keeping cool!  

2 comments:

  1. Sorry - that is funny and I can see it. ;) Ducking and running (from any thrown shoes). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. But now you have a cute family inside joke! Yay! They look bright and sunny to me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! If you would prefer to email me, my email link is in my sidebar. Because of the high volume of spam, I have had to block anonymous comments.