Thursday, May 1, 2014

Animal Advent Stitchalong


Brooke's Books Publishing is hosting a stitchalong featuring these cute advent animals.


There will be 25 free patterns released over about two years.  I think I can keep up with these since they're quick and easy.

These will also count for my April check-in for the smalls stitchalong hosted by Heather.


My ort jar is filling up nicely.  There is a lot of wool in there from the needlepoint Santa I've been working on, and a lot of wrappers from new floss I had to buy.  Also quite a few dead needles.  If you're a scrap saver, join in on the Totally Useless Stitchalong hosted by Daffycat.

5 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Marcy said...

Very cute smalls. Good luck with the SAL.

Maria del Valle said...

They are so lovely smalls!!

Thoeria said...

Very cute :)

Rosemary said...

Thank you for telling us about this free offer. I'm not much of a cross stitcher but I'd love to have a go at making these.

Heather said...

Those little animals look as though they could be quite addictive.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs