Pages

Friday, September 19, 2014

Squirrel Quilt finished

I finished quilting the little squirrel quilt.  I like how it turned out.  I'll add a sleeve today so it will hang a little straighter.

I quilted in some grass, some pebbles on the ground, and lines in the pumpkins.

The round leaves are full of swirls.

I did a straight-line border and then a trailing leafy vine.

One more project off the to-do list!






1 comment:

  1. This is adorable...I am constantly taken aback by how creative each of your pieces is...AMAZING.

    (ooof, and thank you for the warning re: pointe shoe proliferation...had to put the kibosh on saving each leotard yesterday... ;) ) How are your dancers doing? Think of then, and you, often!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! If you would prefer to email me, my email link is in my sidebar. Because of the high volume of spam, I have had to block anonymous comments.