I found some wonderful pins this week to add to my Fall to-do list. Click on the images to go to the source.
Create and Babble has a great tutorial on how to make velvet pumpkins. Once you learn the trick you'll want to try these too.
Someone shared this beautiful free quilt pattern called Maple Stars from RJR Fabrics. I love these colors.
Pumpkin Spice Biscotti recipe from ShugarySweets.com. I think I may need to test these out!
And one more quilt tutorial. This mini-quilt was designed by Shelly Pagliai for Riley Blake Designs. It's a great little pattern. I love embroidery in quilts.
To see all the things I like to pin, follow me on Pinterest.




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your thoughts! If you would prefer to email me, my email link is in my sidebar. Because of the high volume of spam, I have had to block anonymous comments.