Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Needlework Tuesday: A Little Portlandia

This little blanket is going off to a very small person who could use a little blanket. Since I was watching Portlandia while I was making it, I will always think of it as my Portlandia blanket.  I hope the recipient likes the goofy scrappy look.

Hestia doesn't want me to put my basket of yarn away yet, so I started another blanket with the same design.  We'll see how big this gets.  Still watching Portlandia, so I guess this one will be called Portlandia II.



3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful blanket. I love how colorful it is-I'm sure your little person will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous blanket! Hestia looks so pretty by the basket of yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I`ve been working on my granny square afghan again. It looks to be about the same size at this one, though i am planning to make it larger. I love the colours that you have selected. well done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts! If you would prefer to email me, my email link is in my sidebar. Because of the high volume of spam, I have had to block anonymous comments.