Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Haiku Wednesday


Put cookbook on stove
While drinking wine and chatting
Smelled something burning

******************************


Parade Saturday
Kids got lots of free candy
I got spatula



So I made pancakes
Didn't measure carefully
Too thick! Mickey Moose.


3 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Elizabeth said...

You crack me up!
Especially fond of Mickey Moose.
Have burned many things with electric stoves...not so much with gas! lovely poetry.
Blessings, EJT

Unknown said...

I LOVE Mickey Moose! So cute! Can't wait to make those for my little guy!

Anonymous said...

I have a friend, our priest's wife actually, who did that with a cookbook on an electric, coiled stovetop and it made the neatest looking decoration on the cover. It actually looks like it is supposed to be there. :)

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs