Saturday, May 24, 2008

I'm Still Not Here

Today should be interesting. My beloved Sister-In-Law is getting married. Drama Girl gets to walk down the aisle blowing bubbles, Wasabi Girl gets to toss flower petals, and Jungle Boy is the ring bearer.

I wish joy to everyone celebrating a wedding or an anniversary today. I've made a beautiful special wedding quilt for the bride and groom. I'd post a picture except my camera is packed at the moment (I'm writing this Thursday night) and I didn't upload the pictures of it yet.

In fact, I wish joy to everyone who has found anyone special to snuggle with for the rest of their days. Go kiss someone you love!

((sorry if you left comments and they're not getting posted - I'm writing these in advance and scheduling them. I really love your comments and I'll post them the minute I get back!))

1 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Burbank Babe said...

Wow, the kids looked great. How proud you must have been, really!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs