Thursday, June 5, 2008

I think I feel a Pride and Prejudice evening coming on

My husband just shakes his head. He'll never understand

Sometimes, a woman just has to put the kids to bed and spend some quality time with Mr. Darcy.

I know I'm not alone.

You too, are a fan, if you know exactly what they're saying here:

8 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Claremont First Ward said...

Oh, I'm a huge Pride and Prejudice fan, too.......actually anything of Jane Austen's is my friend, and I love the Bronte sisters, especially Charlotte. I just finished a "sequel" to Pride and Prejudice that is the closest (in my opinion) to something Austen would have written. It's called Mrs. Darcys Dilemma.

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

Hey, trying to find an email to respond to you...

If you find me worthy, could you drop me a hint?

What A Card said...

I totally understand! Well, the need to watch Pride and Prejudice (the BBC version of course) at least once a year. I must admit I couldn't follow along with the you tube video :) I caught a few "Mr. Darcy"'s, but that was about it.

Threeundertwo said...

It's Hungarian. I know a few women who know all the words to the BBC version by heart, so they'd have no trouble telling you what is being said.

Angie, I read "The Bar Sinister" and that kind of turned me off sequels, but I just might try Mrs. Darcy's Dilemma. I saw it in the bookstore a few days ago.

And I'm becoming convinced I need to set up an email account just for blogger. I'm learning. . .

Anonymous said...

I get it, I get it. Tell hubby not to be jealous...it's a girly thing!

Anonymous said...

I am the same way. However, I don't own Pride and Prejudice; I always watch Sense and Sensibility. I can't get enough of that movie!

Elizabeth said...

I don't even put the kids to bed...my girls are quite enthralled with Mr Darcy and my Three year old SON thinks he IS Mr Darcy!!! He picks P&P to watch sometimes!!!
Personally, I'm enjoying Re watchings of Persuasion, lately!
Pax, EJT

Anonymous said...

I think I just found my long lost sisters........

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs