Sunday, June 8, 2008

That's Me: Lone Beacon of Reason in a Sea of Ridiculousness

I am Elizabeth Bennet!


Take the Quiz here!



You are Elizabeth Bennet of Pride & Prejudice! You are intelligent, witty, and tremendously attractive. You have a good head on your shoulders, and oftentimes find yourself the lone beacon of reason in a sea of ridiculousness. You take great pleasure in many things. You are proficient in nearly all of them, though you will never own it. Lest you seem too perfect, you have a tendency toward prejudgement that serves you very ill indeed.
*snort*

I'm Elizabeth Bennet, if Miss Bennet was known for wielding a big honking leaf blower to clean all the oak leaves out of the rose beds.

I'm E.B. if she tended to kick her shoes off and have a beer by the barbecue at the end of a Saturday spent gardening.

I'm E.B. if she wore a tee-shirt all day that said "Walt Disney Internet Group" on it.

I do take great pleasure in many things, and I am proficient in nearly all of them, to wit; Bejewelled, Diner Dash, Zoo Tycoon, Mario Kart. . .

I am certainly not one to prejudge, although I am of the opinion that every other driver in the parking lot of the middle school must have learned how to drive within the last fortnight at most. I can only hold their lack of deportment and good judgment as proof of their inexperience in the matter.

I'll own that my family can be a 'sea of ridiculousness' but the rest of it is not like me at all. Very funny little quiz. Who are you?

8 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Bob and Jenn Peacock said...

I love Pride and Prejudice! That is a great quiz. You have a wonderful blog!

Jenn

Claremont First Ward said...

I did this quiz a long time ago. I wanted to be Elizabeth Bennett, but alas I was Elenor Dashwood. Figures.

Jocasta said...

I am...Elinor Dashwood!

You are Elinor Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! You are practical, circumspect, and discreet. Though you are tremendously sensible and allow your head to rule, you have a deep, emotional side that few people often see.

Suits me to a T!

Kristen said...

How fun! I'm going to try it.

I love your list more. Much more modern-day!

What A Card said...

I, too, am an Elinor Dashwood, like many of your readers apparently :) Put it up on my blog, too! Fun, fun!

Threeundertwo said...

Actually I think Elinor Dashwood is a better person in many ways than Elizabeth. She definitely had her flaws, which ran pretty deep.

Cookie said...

I'm Elinor Dashwood!
You are Elinor Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! You are practical, circumspect, and discreet. Though you are tremendously sensible and allow your head to rule, you have a deep, emotional side that few people often see.

Elizabeth said...

What Fun...I'm E.B. Too!!!
uh huh...
Actually, I'd rather be a combination of Eleanor and Marianne...that would be perfect.
Blessings, E

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs