Tuesday, June 17, 2008

When I said you could sleep outside, I didn't mean



. . .in a tree.

Lunatics.

12 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Unknown said...

I remember those days. I haven't slept in a tree in, oh, 33 years. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Don't worry. I'll never add anything regarding nutrition. I'll leave that to others. My site is for pure self-indulgent worship of sugar and chocolate.

Anonymous said...

Okay that is dang adorable!

Liz Jimenez said...

heeheehee... :-)

Claremont First Ward said...

I'll be coming back to show my kids. They will LOVE this. I love the lunatics part. :)

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

Ah, mom. You're always ruining our fun!

Anonymous said...

That is great!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness thats too funny!

Kellan said...

They're trying to keep away from the night-time critters - how cute!

I'm Kellan, btw - nice to meet you. See you soon.

Scary Mommy said...

That is too funny!!!

debi9kids said...

OMGosh! How funny!
Boy! Kids are crazy, aren't they??? LOL
Debi
ps thanks so much for stopping by! I'd love to have you back again and I'll add you to my blogroll too! Love your blog. :)

Mom said...

How funny!

The Apron Queen said...

Too funny!

Your button is correctly placed & linked! Thank you! Send me an e-mail at jmlsdi3 at yahoo dot com with your BLOG NAME and mailing address to receive your vintage apron!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs