Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Sibling Rivalry? Where?

Revenge is Sweet

related [litandlaundry.blogspot.com]
Revenge is Sweet



Jungle boy offered to write an essay about his big sister Drama Girl for today's post. I think the first line says it all. I only edited the name of his twin to "Wasabi Girl."

My Sister
by Jungle Boy

When I think about my sister, I think of one word, evil. First of all, if you ever see me, you will notice my unusually large ears and will think I was born with them, but really, they are the result of Drama girl for years tugging at them. Also physically, my parents made the mistake of not buying her a punching bag so I serve as one to her. She also chokes me a lot, but everyone seems to do that so I wont go into it.

This evening I carefully handed Drama girl an interview sheet and in the end came up with this:

Me: What is your goal in life?

Drama girl: To annoy mom, dad, Wasabi Girl and you the greatest extent of my annoyingness.

Me: what do you think of Jungle Boy?

Drama girl: me? What?!?! I'm not supposed to think! That's moms job! Your confusing me!

Me: what are your thoughts about Jungle Boy?

Drama girl: please stop all this thinking stuff! It's driving me crazy!

***********************************************************************

Me again. Let me just say that this poor child is not choked all the time. In fact he and his sister play nicely together! Here's an old picture of the two of them enjoying some time at the piano:



9 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Unknown said...

LOL, I love your kiddos! They're so cute and creative!

Cheryl Lage said...

When I think of your blog (and family) I think of one word, hysterical.

Perfection post...be sure to save this for when he is weeping at Wasabi Girl's wedding.... ;)

Anonymous said...

LOL That photo is great!

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

These are funny looks into your kid's heads. My kids are curious about my blog, and they are starting to 'get it', but not like yours!

Nancy said...

HAHAHAHA This is great :) I hope my kids are as creative as yours when they get older :)

Anonymous said...

OMG that pic made me laugh so hard...so typical...I love it.

Scary Mommy said...

Hilarious!!! Ahh, nothing like siblings.

WIDNEY WOMAN said...

I especially love the motherly advice in the comic strip. You are my kind of mom!

Your children have such a great sense of humor.

Cynthia said...

That is priceless! I can't wait for my kids to get to this loving stage!!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs