Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Multi-meming

What a Card tagged me for this one-word meme:

1. Where is your cell phone? Nearby
2. Where is your significant other? Atlanta
3. Your hair color? Blonde
4. Your mother? Well
5. Your father? Cranky
6. Your favorite thing? Family
7. Your dream last night? Fire
8. Your dream/goal? Grandchildren
9. The room you're in? Family
10. Your hobby? Quilting
11. Your fear? Fire
12. Where do you want to be in six years? Here
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. What you’re not? Beautiful
15. One of your wish list items? Book
16. Where you grew up? Portland
17. The last thing you did? Twittered
18. What are you wearing? Jeans
19. Your TV? Off
20. Your pet? Cats
21. Your computer? Toshiba
22. Your mood? Distracted
23. Missing someone? Husband
24. Your car? Van
25. Something you’re not wearing? Makeup
26. Favorite store? Thrift
27. Your summer? Relaxed
28. Love someone? Many
29. Your favorite color? Pink
30. When is the last time you laughed? Morning
31. Last time you cried? Morning

I need to pass this along, but I'm not sure who's done it yet. I'll tag Widney Woman, Cheryl, Monkey Memories, Tonya, and Amy.

The next one also came from What a Card, although indirectly. It's a request to show the 6th picture in the 6th folder. I had to pick the 6th in the 6th in the 6th because I have so many folders.

This one definitely didn't make it into the album. This sweaty little softball player who needs a haircut is apparently trying to show me the softball gear her build-a-bear bunny has. I've taken cuter pictures of her.

6 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Amy said...

ok, not a problem, I'll definitely get to this :-)

Texasholly said...

hahaha. like your 6th photo. too cute.

What A Card said...

Thanks for playing along! Fun! And this is going to sound weird, but I had an image of you in my head as a brunette. I'm going to have to revise my mental picture now!

And that's an adorable picture of your daughter!

Unknown said...

I'd like to debate the "What you're not" answer! :) Thanks for the tag, I'll try to get to it tonight!

WIDNEY WOMAN said...

I did this. It will post tomorrow. This was fun!! And I am soooooo honored to be tagged!!

I'm with What a Card - I pictured brunette. Is the blonde home grown or acquired?

Each post from you this week is pure sweetness and bonus. I know how much it means for you to take time to post. I'm cherishing them like presents on Christmas. Still praying for the medical thing to get back to normal.

Burbank Babe said...

Hey, there, missy. You got one wrong. Now I'm not your mother or anything, but you need to go back and fix that one.

You are indeed beautiful.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs