Monday, October 13, 2008

Moms Secret Magic Words

Lit and Laundry

Lit and Laundry



I am posting about this today over at How Do You Do It?

3 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Cheryl Lage said...

Counting in REVERSE!!!! Like the countdown to maternal lift-off (or breakdown)...LOVE it! Will attempt it today, and not to be a pessimist, but I feel confident occasion will occur...

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

I know. My mom always started at 5!! and then counted up? We were always like? Um...mom? Where'd the other numbers go???

Never heard of that blog...off I go...

WIDNEY WOMAN said...

I count to 3. Now, my son has started telling me to count to 3 for my daughter to do stuff. This is good. I can mix it up a bit and put him off base for awhile. Then, when that ceases to work, I will pick a random number and start counting up - much like good n crazy's mom. Thanks, Ladies. Strength in numbers.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs