Monday, November 3, 2008

A message from my twins




9 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Des said...

Oh, okay. But only for your future.

Dena said...

I will I PROMISE!! I'm so excited to vote - it's my first time voting in a Presidential election!!

Unknown said...

Already did! :) I'm so glad we early voted because otherwise I'm not sure I'd be able to go and stand in line to vote now!

Jillybean said...

I will be getting up super early and getting to the polls before they open.

Before my older kids go to school.
So I can leave my toddler home.

Cheryl said...

This is the best vote message ever!! Yeah to them!!!

Scary Mommy said...

That's what it's all about!

Laura said...

What?
There's an election?
Who's running? :)

Alisa said...

Well if you're going to guilt me into it...

Just kidding! I voted and even took The Boy in with me. He made sure to inform every person there how his mama voted. Gotta love 8 year olds.

Anonymous said...

I did, i did!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs