Saturday, December 27, 2008

Exhaustion

We've had a marvelous, fattening, gifty Christmas, and right now I feel like I could sleep for a week.  Santa was very very good to me and the kids got everything their hearts desired.


Like many bloggers, I'm going to take a little break over the next few days.  I'm behind on reading everyone's blogs, and I plan to do a little housekeeping around here.  (Is it just me, or am I loading slowly?).

Have a wonderful New Year!

13 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Laura said...

I've been sleeping for almost 24 hours straight.
Have a nice break (nap).

JEWELGIRL said...

Time for a little relaxation! Enjoy!

Mistress Meeyee said...

I know what you mean! I need to relax too!

Browndirtcottage said...

I'm doing the same....it feels good!

Scary Mommy said...

Glad Christmas was good to you!! Enjoy your break!! (And no, page loaded fine for me) :)

Colleen formerly of South Africa said...

I am so on the same page as you.... really want to catch up on sleep. Loved the place the elf landed!

Debbie said...

thanks for stopping by my blog.... Take it easy!!! it will all be there tomorrow!!OL

Lindsay-ann said...

Hello Threeundertwo
Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I have enjoyed reading your blog too especially The Adventures of Elf. I love him! Your needlework is really beautiful. It is something I love to do too. I hope you enjoy your blogging break and get your housekeeping up to date. I should be doing mine instead of blogging! Enjoy the remainder of your holidays.
Lindsay

momstheword said...

Technically I haven't stopped folding laundry to write because I haven't started it yet....I am so behind, lol. Anyway, it was nice "meeting" you and enjoy your break!

Eileen said...

Enjoy your break. I think most bloggers are doing the same.

Patty said...

Why do I need to wear white gloves for peanut brittle? Oh and enjoy your break and Happy New Year!

WIDNEY WOMAN said...

Glad to see your family had a wonderful Christmas. Loved the Elf chronicles this year. Must follow your lead next year. And yes, it is loading slow...I think the Internet wants a holiday rest...

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your break! I too need to quit using the internet as an excuse to stop folding (or at least putting away) my laundry! Pages are loading fine to me though.
See you soon!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs