Monday, January 12, 2009

An F for My Assignment

Laura at Catholic Teacher Musings sent me an email with an assignment: List 10 things I fancy that start with F. I haven't been to school in ages, but I'm sweating to get this turned in on time.


Felines
Here is Ashleigh, who thanks you for all your well wishes. (Still not out of the woods)

Fudge
Because I have to have chocolate in the list somewhere.

Fairs
Like county fairs, because what's better than pig races and quilt exhibits and hundreds of choices of artery-clogging deep-fried goodness?

Family
The best part of my life.

Fantasyland
Where you are likely to find me at Disneyland.

Florists
Even if I don't buy anything, just stepping into a florist's shop brightens my day.

Forests
Although I like the beach and the mountains and the desert my heart is in the woods.

Filet mignon
I could have made a whole list just with food, so I'm really showing some restraint here.

Fireworks
Love them. Especially at Disneyland.

Firth, Colin
I'm yours Mr. Darcy. It's ok, my husband understands.

13 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Laura said...

I think the reason I gave you F was for felines.
Nice variety of things you fancy.
Fudge is also one of my favorite food groups.

Cathi said...

Firth, Colin would definitely be on my list too!!
Give Ashleigh a pat from here! What a sweet kitty.

Cheryl Lage said...

My "F"? Fabulous bloggers...you are tops on that list, ThreeUnder.

Wishing you and Ashleigh a peaceful, happy day.

Alisa said...

Firth? Love it. What a great way to end a blog entry. Hhhhmmmmm....

Liz Jimenez said...

As a subset under Fair-related Food Groups, I must add Funnel Cake. MMMMM. :-)

The Raggedy Girl said...

Fairly fabulous findings for focusing fitly.
Funny fantasies.

Farewell... Roberta Anne

Debbie said...

Excellent list. I especially like the Colin Firth one.

Anonymous said...

AH, fudge...now I want it...thanks.

Cynthia said...

Ah, yes, Colin Firth. I knew I liked you Lit!

debi9kids said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Colin Firth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE Colin Firth, esp as Darcy. Can't even say how many times i have watched pride & prejudice... one of my all time fav movies :)

WIDNEY WOMAN said...

F 'FOR' your assignment!! I read it as F 'ON' your assignment. I thought - wait a minute! she just got a well-deserved A+ from her kids!! Time for me to get new glasses, I suppose.

Christy said...

Nothing better than a post that includes felines, fudge, fireworks and last... Firth! I am drooling! Great post and A+!

Gerb said...

Fireworks at Disneyland ARE magical, aren't they? I felt transported to another realm (as cheesy as that sounds, I can't think of how else to describe it) - and I am tough to impress when it comes to fireworks.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs