Sunday, February 22, 2009

It's Blog Vacation Time

I am stealing this concept from that genius Holly, over at June Cleaver Nirvana. I'm taking a little break to catch up on reading blogs and visiting. I'll be back soon.

9 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Claremont First Ward said...

Have a great "vacation". I have some catching up to do on your blog! :)

Liz Jimenez said...

Enjoy your vaca! :-)

Laura said...

Wear your sunblock.

The Raggedy Girl said...

Have a really nice vacation.

Have a Wonderful Day!
from Roberta Anne

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your break!

Lindsay-ann said...

I hope you enjoy your blogging break. We were away last week and I'm still catching up with my reading.
Best Wishes
Lindsay

Anonymous said...

Cool! Such a great idea. I wanna go on a blog vacation. I think I will! Hmmm, maybe a blog daytrip...

Scary Mommy said...

I really, really need one of these. I just can't seem to stay away!!!

Lori said...

I hope you are enjoying your blogging vacation, but I had to make a post today for finished for friday, since I've found your blog, it's been great weekly motivation for me!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs