Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Wordful Wednesday: Beware!


It's scary enough going into the kids bathroom any time, but today there was a whole army of ducks armed with what appears to be a toothpaste cannon.

Wordful Wednesday is hosted by Angie over at Seven Clown Circus.

13 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Laura said...

That is so cute.

Hootin Anni said...

This is so comical....and, I so love it. Great photo!!


My Wordful is posted now. Thing is, the photos aren't of good quality this time since I had to photograph them through the dining room window.

Happy Wednesday to you.

Yoyo said...

Toothpaste cannon -- toooo funny. But I do remember things like that in our bathroom.

Liz {Learning To Juggle} said...

That's great!!! I love the duck army!!

Dee said...

LOL!! That is too funny!

The Mother said...

I can trump that. My sons' bathroom is inhabited by billions of tiny beasties. I've poured bottles of clorox, and they're still winning.

The Raggedy Girl said...

My first laugh of the day!

Have A Wonderful Wednesday
from Roberta Anne

Dena said...

Bug & Dude have a duckie army too, though they've never gathered quite like that...yet.

I'll be sure to keep my guard up!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's funny! The ways kids think is hilarious.

Steph at Problem Solvin' Mom said...

{{giggles}} that's some great creativity!

Brenda said...

I love it when kids do things like that, its so cute!

Cathi said...

What a great photo -- made me smile the second I saw it!

Terra said...

NICE - Just glad it was toothpaste!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs