Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's day card

Hallmark, you can keep all of your fancy expensive cards. This one will do just fine for me.

This makes my Monday. To see more sources of smiles, visit Cheryl over at Twinfatuation.

16 people stopped folding laundry to write:

The Raggedy Girl said...

Oh my heart! My kids are all over 40 and if they had made the same card I would have still loved it now.

The Raggedy Girl

Sugar Boogers & Tantrums said...

How sweet!! That would Make My Monday too. Hope you had a great Mother's Day. I found you on Cheryl's for MMM. Have a great week!

monica said...

Very sweet. I also found you through MMM at Cheryl's blog. What a gorgous card. Hope you had a great mother's day!

What A Card said...

Aw, super sweet! :)

noble pig said...

That is seriously awesome! The best. happy Mother's Day.

Alisa said...

Too awesome!

LauraC said...

Happy mother's day! What more could you ask for? (maybe to put on socks, but that will come!)

Lindsay-ann said...

Love your card. I am sure you will treasure it forever. We had our Mother's Day in March so it was just an ordinary Sunday here.
Hope to hear some good news about Fiddler On The Roof soon.
Love your quilting too.
Lindsay

Lindsay-ann said...

Just wanted to say thanks for adding the links to your Disney holiday last year. I really enjoyed reading all about your magical trip. Looks like you had a wonderful time.
Lindsay

Ginny said...

What a great card, I agree with the Hallmark statement!

HeatherV said...

Love it! One to cherish for the days when Hallmark will be the excuse. Here's to that never happening. Hope you are getting better. While I have been super busy with my Friday checklist, alot going on at home that it taking over my life. Hope to post a finished for friday this week!

Cheryl Lage said...

Oh ThreeUnder, that is SOO perfect. Think I'd flash that one out on occasion! :)

Thanks for playing along with Makes My Monday. :)

Laura said...

What a cute card!
Did you hear anything about the Fiddler audition yet?

zakkalife said...

Handmade cards by kids are the best!

Nancy said...

Oh that brought tears to MY eyes, and it's not even for me! LOL Very nice. :)

Shauna said...

Oh how sweet! What a lucky Mom! :)

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs