Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Wordful Wednesday: Contentment

Summer reading is a lot more fun when you have a sleeping kitten with you.

For more Wordful Wednesday posts, visit Angie at Seven Clown Circus.

11 people stopped folding laundry to write:

More Than Words said...

I love that picture!! I love how kids take the initiative to read on their own!!

Michelle said...

Oh, it is kitty season! I'm glad yours is getting a good start in life. :)

Anonymous said...

Ah, Ender's Game. Good choice, it's a fun book. Very disturbing, but very good.

Dee said...

LOL!!! Such a cute picture!

ParentingPink said...

Oh, so sweet! I love kittens! Funny you posted a pic of your son reading - I posted one of my daughter reading too this week :-) The "reading bug" must be going around this summer :-)

carrhop said...

Now that is the perfect reading buddy!

Blessings!

Laura said...

Such a sweet picture! The kitten looks so content there!

Happy said...

Love this picture! I'd also love to take his place in it!

Liz Mays said...

That deserves a big awwwwwwwwwwwwww....

Brenda said...

What a sweet picture! Love to see kids doing summer reading

Lisa said...

Aww, too cute! Both the kitten and the reader!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs