Monday, October 26, 2009

Makes My Monday: Indian Summer

October is our most beautiful month around here, and I am reminded about just how wonderful and summery it is every time I see this on my front porch.

Pink geraniums in an oversized teacup on an undersized chair makes my Monday. To see more happy things to start the week, visit Cheryl at Twinfatuation.

5 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Meet the Smiths said...

Very pretty. Your Indian Summer is gorgeous.

monica said...

Wow beautiful. Would totally make my monday!

Eileen said...

really beautiful!

Cheryl Lage said...

How pretty! No easy task for the geraniums to hold their own in that precious teacup, but they do a FINE job!

Makes My Monday for sure! Thanks for playing along!

Mom said...

Love the oversized Tea cup! the flowers are pretty nice too!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs