Sunday, January 3, 2010

Makes My Monday: New Beginnings

I love the beginning of January. I love starting new goals and feeling like I have a chance to do things differently. I've made a lot of goals for this year (no resolutions - too hard!) and I hope you're able to achieve yours.

Here is my new ort jar, ready for my scraps from embroidery projects. Off we go!

Makes my Monday is hosted by Cheryl at Twinfatuation. Join her for more happy thoughts to start the week.

6 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Patty said...

My New Year's resolution is to get back to reading blogs. I miss that. So here I am, starting with yours. :) Happy New Year!!

monica said...

I'd love January a lot more if not so COLD.

I wish I could do all those pretty handicrafts. Never learned, now no spare time.

Nanette Merrill said...

What a great way to look at the new year. I always worry I can't keep up so I try to dodge new resolutions but this year I'm making some!

Branlaadee said...

I always look at the new year like a clean slate too. I love fresh starts. :)

Cheryl Lage said...

You are always such a role model! Love the idea of new beginnings as opposed to the seemingly pervasive resolutions that are more about "changing personal pasts."

You rock, Three Under!

Thanks so much for playing along with Makes My Monday...and happy scrap collecting!

Sherri said...

Oh...I need a jar to keep my threads in...they end up everywhere!!!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs