Thursday, December 31, 2009

Finished for Friday: 2009

Everyone gets to play along with this one! You've all finished 2009 - Congratulations!

Here is one last ornament I finished on Christmas Eve. It's backed and lined with velvet.

I found a link to a pattern online for a "Vintage Hedgehog Pincushion." If I have favorite words, three of them are definitely vintage! and hedgehog! and pincushion! So I made this on New Years Eve.


Now to begin my stack of projects for 2010!

Play along and link up with any end-of-year posts you've written, any finished projects you'd like to share, or just show us your calendar from last year - you've definitely finished it. Give yourself a pat on the back and make some goals for this year. Be sure to visit the other participants and cheer them on.

Thanks for playing and Happy New Year!

5 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Lisa said...

The hedgehog is so cute! (My boys call my pin cushions "Pin Pillows", which works as well.)

I had a big finish- a quilt top I've been putting off all year and now I'm so glad I made it because I love it.

So here's to 2010 being a better year! No more surgeries for you, and maybe I will stop procrastinating so much... or not.

Edith said...

Love the hedgehog pin cushion...that is adorable.

I always enjoy popping over here to see what you've finished or written about.

Blessings in 2010

Unknown said...

I have to make that adorable hedgehog today!! So cute.

Barbara Jean said...

Love both of these!
I would never have the patience to do one of those stockings!

Thanks for hosting

blessings in 2010

barbara jean

concretenprimroses said...

What a perfect little pincushion!
Kathy

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs