Thursday, March 11, 2010

Finished for Friday: Bunny block

This is one of my more epic UFOs. I started this quilt about two years ago. There, I admitted it. At least I've made some progress on it lately. The latest block:


Here is the quilt so far, up on my design wall. It's called "Rabbits Prefer Chocolate." Just a few more blocks to make, but I'm really slow at applique.

There will be all sorts of buttons and bows to embellish it when it's finished.

What have you been up to this week? Add a link below and show us your accomplishments! Please note that the linky program sets its own start time. This one will be ready for links at 9PM Pacific time Thursday night. I leave it up all weekend so feel free to add your link then.

Thanks for joining in!

6 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Thelittlebrownhouse.us said...

Thank you so much for hosting! Can't wait to see everyones links!

Merri Ann said...

That quilt is really cute. I can't wait to see the finished product. I hope you'll post it.

I have been trying to join you on Friday's but the only things I'm getting finished these days are my purging projects ...Hopefully once we move I can get back to some fun things.

Have a good weekend...

Alisa said...

That is so cute! I can't believe it's Friday already. My head is so deep in making sure the kids get to the 90 million places they need to be I have yet to finish anything! Or even make it to my blog!

Elizabeth said...

Wow! That is really cute! It is so cheery, so spring, which I am totally ready for. If it makes you feel any better, I have a couple of UFO's that could be your UFO's great, great grandmothers (lol).

KimMalk said...

Those bunnies are so cute - you go!

Roslyn said...

So sweet & so much work.
Hand applique is so demanding, I have just been doing it on a vintage Dresden Plate quilt,

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs