Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Junior Domestic Diva

After a trip to the store, I asked Drama Girl to put the fruit away. This is what she did with it.

I think the bananas look like dolphins breaching.

She then threw the box that the clementine oranges came in onto the floor. It was quickly adopted by Dumbledore, who seems not to mind the fact that he doesn't quite fit.


Wordful Wednesday is hosted by Angie at Seven Clown Circus. Visit her for more photos with stories behind them!

8 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Elizabeth said...

Drama Girl is quite the artist. I love it!

owlfan said...

My cats also seem to prefer the boxes that are slightly too small. Puzzle boxes are the favorite around here at times - all the better if there are puzzle pieces still in there!

Melissa, Multi-Tasking Mama said...

She definitely has an artistic/dramatic flair =)

Alisa said...

That is great.

Laura said...

The fruit is great. And I agree that the bananas look like dolphins!

Our youngest cat does the same thing with boxes, he just loves them.

Quilts and Cats said...

The fruit arrangement looks great! She has a good eye. My cats like boxes that are too small for them, too! Who knows what they are thinking...Lynne

Twincerely,Olga said...

so creative!!!Happy WW

Remodelaholic said...

Your cat is my cat's twin! and this is exactly what she would do! I love this post it totally made me laugh!

You have to check out this link to see how similar the cats look, if you get the chance!

http://www.remodelaholic.com/2009/10/replay-girls-hanging-out.html

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs