Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tuesday Toonlet

The Elvis of My Generation

related [litandlaundry.blogspot.com]
The Elvis of My Generation

4 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Alisa said...

No! Not Prince, or &, or whatever his name is!
Love the toon. Even if I now know more about you than I ever wished to.

The Mother said...

Not a Prince fan, either.

I have managed to instill Broadway into two of my kids. 50% isn't bad.

Bea said...

Prince? Really? I missed him somewhere along the way. It has been classical for the last three years. And I do not have an ipod...
I'm living in the dark ages...

Cheryl Lage said...

HA! Right there with you! I feel confident that they will be swayed with enough playings of Purple Rain or Controversy. ;)

(I'm kind of getting into being a square.... ;) )

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs