Thursday, May 27, 2010

Finished for Friday: Sweet Liberty quilt


This little quilt is from a pattern by Pat Sloan.  It's not the usual colors I work with, but it works in my living room with the patriotic quilts that are coming out for the summer.  The fabrics are hers as well and some of them have patriotic motifs.

What have you been up to this week?  Join in.  See the link at the top of  the page for more information about Finished for Friday.  Everyone is welcome!





And next time you're at the supermarket or the fabric store, pick up a copy of Quiltmaker!  One of my quilts is the spotlight quilt on the last page.

10 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting! You quilt is lovely!

Michelle said...

What a delightful little quilt!

Kandra said...

The colors aren't something I work with often either - but I love how it turned out. That center piece is LOVELY! Great job girlie! :)

Hope you are feeling well!

The Mother said...

I made pillows and throws for my oldest TWO son's apartments. Does that count?

Heather said...

very nice. I'll have something to post next week. Will be back then to visit if not sooner.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for hosting. Have a wonderful holiday

pat sloan said...

Yours turned out GREAT! I had mine in the Aurifil booth at the trade show! GOOD JOB!

Cheryl Lage said...

How BEAUTIFUL! :) Love that you are bringing out patriotic quilts for this weekend. :)

Melissa said...

I really like how the flower fits up in the corner so nice and tight - like it is going to jump right out.

Alisa said...

That quilt is lovely! I love the center. How do you find time to finish all these quilts?

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs