Thursday, July 29, 2010

Finished for Friday: Another Kindle Cover

Inevitably, on seeing the cover I made for my Kindle, Wasabi Girl asked for one of her own.  I had the perfect cupcake fabric.  I've been saving this little piece for some special purpose and it's time had come.

As you can see, she has a cupcake "skin" for her Kindle (from Decalgirl.com) and she's even added some cupcake stickers. 

What have you been up to this week?  Link up and show us what you've been up to.  If you're new here, please read the guidelines in the link at the top of the page.  Please be sure to visit the other incredibly creative people who have linked up here too.





11 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Cheryl Lage said...

Oh that cupcake fabric is PRECIOUS, and the way you've meshed it with coordinates to make the Kindle cover is perfection!

(My F for F is a bit of a stretch, but my son would say it is a BIG finished goal!)

Hope each day finds you feeling better and better!

Jessica Kelly said...

That is great! I have a Nook and am always looking for designs to make holders for it! The cupcake fabric is just too precious

concretenprimroses said...

Love the cover.
Kathy

L Simonson said...

Thanks so much for hosting each week :)

Coloradolady said...

This is so cute...and the fabrics are adorable...you are so talented in so many areas!

Kimberly said...

Your cupcake fabric is so cute! It would be perfect to use for an apron for my daughter.

Thanks for the opportunity to share our creations!

Melissa said...

You are right - it was the perfect fabric for her, wasn't it?

Roslyn said...

Now I feel convicted to use my cupcake fabric! Hmmm what shall I make with it?

Jan said...

LOVE it! And I really want a Kindle. Do you think Santa is listening?!

amieggs said...

I love it!!!

WIDNEY WOMAN said...

Love it!!!!!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs