Monday, August 2, 2010

And the Winner Is...

I want to thank everyone who stopped by and chatted with the authors during my Author Party.  I know the authors enjoyed it and hopefully you found some new books to read.

If you own a Kindle, most of the works offered by the featured authors are available for $2.99.  If you missed any and are looking for some good reading material, take a look back at those posts.

And now the winner.  I had 89 eligible comment entries.  Random.Org chose #27 for me which happened to be  Nancy.  I will send Nancy the gift certificate as soon as I get her email address.

I still have many more author friends to introduce to you, so I'm planning to have a weekly Author Party.  I can't give prizes every time, except the fun of finding new books to read.

Thanks for playing along.  It gave me peace of mind to know my blog was still a busy place, even while I was in the hospital.

3 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Alisa said...

Congratulations Nancy!
I really enjoyed the author party, even if I was away on vacation for most of it!
Thanks for introducing me to some new to me authors.

Nancy said...

Thank you so much!!!!! :)

And I'm so happy to hear that you'll be hosting more authors - I've already found some great reads through your party!

Delyse said...

Congratulations Nancy!

Thanks again Sarah--it was so much fun!
Delyse

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs