Friday, November 26, 2010

Finished for Friday: Gnome

I found this cute gnome fabric from Michael Miller and had to have it.  But he looked a little plain, and he was giving the "thumbs up" sign, so I decided he needed a ric-rac flower to hold.  But the cutest part about him?  Is the back:

Hee hee.

I also fished around this week for an appropriate centerpiece.  I tried to make stuffed pumpkins, but they turned out a little boxy for my taste.


Thanksgiving was wonderful, although as usual, some of the family members got confused about which utensil to use.

Today is decorate for Christmas day around here.  (Yeah!!!).  Link up and show us what you've been up to this week.  Thanks for playing along!

3 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Debra@Dejarenew.blogspot.com said...

Hi, oh my goodness I am the first person to link up! YAYYA! I hope you had yourself a wonderful holiday. Thanks for the opportunity to link up. I will be sure to put your button on my page.

I would love for you to follow me as well if your not already! Woot woot.

thx again.
http://dejarenew.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

The gnome pillow is totally funny and cute at the same time.

Browndirtcottage said...

Cute gnome pillow girl...lol...AND
kittie!!!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs