Tuesday, November 16, 2010

It's Time to Believe in Fairy Tales Again.

Once upon a time, there was a fairy tale wedding that I got to watch live on television, sitting in my parent's basement in the wee hours of the morning.  I loved every single minute of it.  The marriage wasn't quite so dreamy, but it did produce this.


Hello handsome.  I've been telling my daughters they need to grow up and go meet him.  Just in case he wants to marry someone lovely from this side of the pond.

But he found one of these.

Oh my.  I guess since one of the requirements to be a royal is the ability to wear hats, and nobody else on the planet could pull off this little number and still look beautiful, she deserves the job. 

Congratulations William and Kate!  I'll be right there watching every minute.  I'll also buy the commemorative tea towel, and if it's reasonably priced, a plate.  Maybe a mug.  But that's it.  It's not like I'm nuts over this stuff or anything.  Okay, maybe a little.  Now I just have to break it to my girls that there's only one prince left.  They'll have to fight over that one.

3 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Pati @ A Crafty Escape said...

I'm originally from Spain and one of the things I miss the most is reading about the royal family. I love that stuff!

The Mother said...

While I might differ on whether she did, indeed, pull off that hideous hat, I think she's a charming young woman who might just inject a much needed air of change in the stuffy old royalty.

Tulsa County Courthouse said...

looks so pretty ,i really like it..
bst of lck..
tnx for sharing.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs