Sunday, January 23, 2011

Makes My Monday: He did it

My dearest boy, who loves to dance.

Who fights with his sisters over toys

Always up for adventure

Surprisingly supportive

Ready to fearlessly do battle with whatever the world has in store for him.

He did it.

He not only passed his audition to get into American Ballet Theatre's Summer Program, he got a full scholarship. 


It's your moment to shine young man.  Center stage is yours for the taking.  I am so proud I can hardly contain myself.

Makes My Monday is hosted by Cheryl at Twinfatuation.

16 people stopped folding laundry to write:

DebbieSFL said...

Just started reading your blog----way to go on the ABT and a full scholarship!!! Your son rocks and I know you must be bursting with pride.

Alisa said...

Wohoo! Congratulations! You must be so proud. I can just imagine him dancing around the house with joy!

Liz Jimenez said...

UN.BE.LIEVABLE. So amazing. What an accomplishment for JungleBoy. I can barely even imagine how proud you must be of him right now, and how proud he must be of himself. What an experience he has coming!

magda said...

Congratulations! These pictures are so great they make me want video. He sure looks like he's having fun.

Cheryl Lage said...

OMIGOSH OMIGOSH OMIGOSH!!!!!! When She-Twin and I went to our Richmond Ballet production of The Nutcracker this past December, I SOOOO was thinking of you and Jungle Boy...and now this FANTASTIC news!!!!!

So elated for you all...and can scarcely wait to hear of the experience he will have. CONGRATS to ALL!!!!!


SOOOOOO Makes My Monday, too!
Linking you up!

Melissa said...

You must be unbelievably proud!!

Eva said...

Congratulations! You have every right to be proud!

Cathi said...

Congratulations!! You must be thrilled beyond belief!

Lily Boot said...

that is so wonderful! When you said last week that he nailed that jumping turn I was so sure he would be accepted but a scholarship as well! Woo!hoo!

Cynthia said...

WOW. Wow! That is amazing. Congratulations to all: your son for his wonderful efforts and talent and the rest of the family for the amazing support and encouragement you all are giving him. No one does it alone :-)
Can't wait to hear about his experiences this summer!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh!! So happy for you- and you should be proud of yourself as well! Awesome. Absolutely awesome.

Rosemary said...

Congratulations Jungle Boy and of course Jungle Boy's Mum. He's destined for great things.

Meet the Smiths said...

how exciting!! congratulations to your son

MamaTech said...

OMG THAT IS SO AMAZING!! Congrats, Jungle Boy (and Mama vicariously)

Chudex's said...

So cute and nice :)

domesticish diva said...

Way to go Jungle Boy!!! That is awesome ABT!!!!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs