Thursday, February 10, 2011

Finished for friday: Cupcake Quilt


Do you ever wake up in the morning and say "I think I'll make a cupcake quilt today?"  Yep, me too.  All the time.  So yesterday I made this one.  It's from a free pattern at Fat Cat Patterns.  Of course, to pick the fabrics, I had to pull about a hundred different ones from my stash.  I guess my finish for next week will be cleaning up my sewing room again.

What have you been up to this week?  Link up, link back to me, and leave a comment.  Feel free to grab my button from the sidebar. Thanks for stopping by!


12 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Diann @ The Thrifty Groove said...

That quilt is adorable!!

Eva said...

Love the cupcakes!

I've had a busy week with lots of finishes! (please don't hate me)

Virginia said...

That's possibly the cutest quilt I've ever seen! How are you going to use it?

Burbank Babe said...

YUM! Cupcakes!

Wendy said...

Oh, love this!

Pati @ A Crafty Escape said...

Beautiful! I love your work. I really want to learn to quilt.

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting a party! I love your blog it is sooo fun:)

LuAnn said...

I'd never been to that site before, and right next to the cupcakes they have coffee mugs. Too cute. I love your cupcakes. Someone asked what you were going to do with it. I would use it as a table topper. Thanks for the link and inspiration.

Santa's Gift Shoppe and Ideas said...

Love the Quilt!!! So cute!! Thank you for hosting & Have a great weekend. Barb

~The Bargain Babe from *Zucchini Summer Blog* said...

Cute cupcake quilt. I can't believe you got it done in a day!

Steph said...

HOW DID I FORGET ABOUT THIS?!? ARRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH! I'm going to write this in my GTD planner so I don't forget again next week. Dangit.

Anyway. Yet again, you should be proud of your art - you make me want to learn to make gorgeous quilts like yours.

Since I have proven PROFOUNDLY INEPT with a sewing machine or needle and thread, however, I will continue to dream.

Heather said...

Love this quilt. I have been planning to make some fabric postcards with cupcakes on them so this is perfect. will go and check out the link. I started a new blog with my sister that's all about postcards. I want to make some with cupcakes to send to younger people. I think it would be such fun for them to be received in the mail. Thank-you.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs