Thursday, February 24, 2011

Finished for Friday: My last crutch


February 23, 2011.  The final day I could use a parking placard.  I haven't actually used it in weeks, but seeing it expire is like a graduation of sorts.  I can walk now!  Really really walk.

If you've missed the saga of my surgeries and time out, don't worry about it.  Just celebrate with me.  This is a big final milestone.  I can't even pretend to be disabled any more to get a good spot at Starbucks.

Finished.  Finished.  Done.  With all of it.

What have you finished up this week?  Link up and let us see.  Thanks for playing along and have a great weekend.

11 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Q @ JAQS said...

Swinging by for a quick HI :).

Coloradolady said...

Oh, great news!!! I'll be linking in next....have one this week!

Burbank Babe said...

Does taking my mom home from the hospital count as a finish?




And. OH MAN! You couldn't keep at least a line-cutting pass?

Pati @ A Crafty Escape said...

Congrats on your HUGE milestone!

Alisa said...

Wohoo! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. You made it through!

What A Card said...

Yay, that's great! I know you'll be smiling, even when you get the worst parking spot! Congrats :)

Cheryl Lage said...

You go, ThreeUnder!
So happy for you!

Michelle said...

ahhhhhhh, Starbucks is starbucks no matter where you park :) I so can't wait for my hubby to bring me home my starbucks fix for the day! I wish I could participate today, but my project for the week is not quite finished......maybe next week?

Unknown said...

Thanks for the party-Happy to c u r up and about!!

~Kimberly said...

Thanks for the linky party!

The Mother said...

YEAH!

Congrats on all your hard work getting back on your feet again.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs