Thursday, March 24, 2011

Finished for Friday: Your Turn

I vowed I would have something crafty to share every week, or a book that I had read.

This week? I have nothing to share with you.

My trip to Disneyland with the twins took a good chunk out of the week, and then since I've been home I've been mourning the passing of a very dear friend of mine.  My heart is broken.

But I want to see what you have accomplished, and I promise to have something to share next week.  Of all people, I know how therapeutic stitching can be.

Thank you for sharing what you've been up to!

8 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Eva said...

My deepest sympathy on the loss of your dear friend.

Debby Brown said...

May you find some comfort today.

Miri said...

I'm so sorry you came home from such a fun time as Disneyland to sad news.

Rosemary said...

Please accept my heartfelt sympathy for the loss of your dear friend.

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting-sorry for your loss-Claire

Heather said...

I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your dear friend. My heart goes out to you.

Jodi Pharo said...

i finished a baby quilt and shipped it off before taking a photo!

The Mother said...

While I swore I would never go back to Disneyland, ever again, I can certainly see how it takes a chunk out of your week.

We got horrible news about a friend of ours, too. Hope next week is better for us both.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs