Thursday, April 21, 2011

Finished for Friday: The Bakery


Here is another in the Christmas Village series I've been working on.  These always take a lot longer than I think they will, with the million little beads.  I love how it turned out though.  Now I need to pick the next one to work on.

What have you been up to this week?  Link up and share with us!  Please visit the other participants as well.  Have a great weekend!

5 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Michelle said...

Thanks for hosting the party!

Tami said...

The finished product is gorgeous. I admire your patience at putting in the beads.

Miri said...

Lovely! This is a beautiful scene-just a little bit of Main Street- and I just love the way you framed it.

The Mother said...

Nothing. I got nothing done. Just more stuff started.

You're miles ahead of me this week.

Melissa said...

Another beautiful piece...I would love to see how you display all these.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs