Friday, April 15, 2011

Finished for Friday: Holiday decorating



I don't know about your house, but around here an upcoming holiday means rotating the quilt collection and getting out boxes of decorations.  Here is part of my Easter village.  I'm a sucker for bunnies everywhere.

What have you been up to this week?  Link up and show us.  Thanks for joining in!

4 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eva said...

Happy spring! 3 finishes this week!

Carissa said...

Love the Bunnies! They are so cute! Playing along today! Have a wonderful day!

Oh Sew Addicted said...

Thanks for the linky party. I am sure I will have fun going through the links after everyone links up!
Have a geat weekend!
carla louise

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs