Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Crazy. I'll admit it.

Eight movies in two days.

7 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Liz Jimenez said...

Dude. That is awesome. I fully support your craziness.

I'd do a marathon of my own, but I still don't own Half Blood Prince. I was so ticked off after watching that movie, I refused to buy it. (Seriously, I have issues.)

But I've re-read Book 7 and re-watched Movie 7 several times. Now I just need a babysitter for opening weekend...

Dena said...

You're gonna get a numb butt. ;)

Candice said...

Hey Goddess in Progress, what made you so mad about HBP?

Elizabeth said...

Wow. That is crazy (lol). Harry Potter is awesome, though.

xo -E

Cheryl Lage said...

You are the best mom ever...and a great fan. :)
Can hardly wait to hear your tales...of the wait and the movie!

Branlaadee said...

There's 8 HP movies? I never got around to reading any of the books or watching any of the movies. They are on my todo list though.

Have a great time! And watch out for the popcorn, it's addictive!

Melissa said...

Yeah!!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs