Friday, July 15, 2011

Finished for Friday: Mischief Managed

Over Wednesday and Thursday of this week I took my daughters and some of their friends to the local theater that was hosting a Harry Potter marathon.  All 8 movies in two days.  We had such a blast. Wasabi Girl and I had spent some time making gift bags for each person for each movie.  Each bag had a little bit of candy and a toy.  For the first goodie bag I made everyone a golden snitch.  Find the pattern here.

The girls dressed up, as you can see from the picture below.

That's Drama Girl on the right getting ready to read tea leaves.

Because we were among the first in line for the marathon we got some fun swag from the theater including this cap and these special edition 3D glasses.


I've had a few hours sleep, but I see my future and predict a nap if I can fit it in this afternoon. 

What have you been up to this week?  Link up and show us.  Thanks for playing along. Oh, and if you're any kind of Harry Potter fan at all, you really want to see the final movie.  Exceeds all expectations.  And I love Neville.

6 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Liz Jimenez said...

The marathon sounds like a riot. And I'm so glad to hear how much you enjoyed the movie, especially because I know you love the books at least as much as I do. Hoping to sneak off and see it tomorrow afternoon...

Branlaadee said...

Sounds like you all had a lot of fun!

DisneyChica said...

I loved the final film! The girls' costumes are great.

Christie said...

Planning on going to HP7 with my boys. So fun!

Tanya Willis Anderson said...

Fantastic!!! All fabulous :) Ben is seeing it again this afternoon with DH and I'm taking Zack to see the new Pooh movie.
Happy weekend!
Tanya

The Mother said...

So sad it's over, yes?

Here's the more sad thing: my teens have decided that Harry Potter is no longer cool. We read the books together as a family. Now they've disowned them.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs