Monday, November 28, 2011

Makes my (Cyber) Monday

The Turkey is all digested, the memories of Disneyland are still flowing in my brain and downloading from my camera, and everyone in the family is out the door to school, work, and Drama Girl is off for a week as a counselor for outdoor education.

That leaves me here with a mountain of laundry, a house full of Christmas decorations to finish putting up, my volunteer work to catch up on and my dear laptop, who is about to get a workout today.

Only 26 days to go until Christmas and I only have a handful of presents finished.  Every year I swear I'll get done early so let's see if I can actually fulfill that promise to myself this year.

Do you shop online?  Are you like me, and pick up one or two items for yourself during the Christmas season?  What are your favorite sites?

I can resist everything except a really good sale.

Coffee and credit cards are ready.  Let's go!

Makes My Monday is hosted by Cheryl at Twinfatuation.  Go join her and see what's making people smile at the start of their week.

3 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Rosemary said...

I love Christmas! Mostly I love buying presents for those I love and buy one main present and then lots of little "stocking stuffers" as well. I buy from local shops and online. Basically I just buy, buy, buy.

I too can't resist sales. I love toting up how much I've saved after the after Christmas sales here.

I have to get the Christmas shopping finished before mid November (harvest starts here then and nothing stops harvest once it begins), so I've completed all my Christmas shopping this year.

Laura said...

I totally know what you mean about picking up things for myself while Christmas shopping. It doesn't help that my mom and I share the same hobbies!

Cheryl Lage said...

Online shopping is such fun, and SO much harder for me to resist indulging myself a smidge....I can always rationalize books, or Etsy finds, too!

Thank you so much for lining up with Makes My Monday...and happy shopping, ThreeUnder!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs