Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Is it too late?


I've started decorating for Christmas.  So fun to pull out the ornaments I've made over the last few years.  So many of them were made for family members.  I put their name and the year on the back of each.

Which suddenly reminded me - I may have neglected to make everyone ornaments this year.

But I'm ahead in my shopping, and I've ordered the Christmas cards, so will there be time?  Maybe?  Yikes.  It'll be close.

Any links to quick free designs would be appreciated.

2 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Melissa said...

I look forward to seeing them come spinning off your hands = I like this shot of past ornaments

Tami said...

I'm amazed, stunned, jealous....

Those are beautiful! I used to cross-stitch ALL the time, but bifocals and carpal tunnel issues have stolen the fun. I made Christmas stockings for my kids, husbands and son-in-law (now ex!) but finally had to admit that the grandkids' just aren't going to get done.

Beautiful work, and what a heart-felt gift.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs