Monday, February 27, 2012

Design Wall Monday: Applique Sampler Quilt


So happy to have this one put together at last!   I love how the hedgehogs on the bottom panel turned out.  

Now it can finally come off my design wall and into my pile of quilts to baste and quilt in March. I plan to have it ready to display with my other Spring quilts.  It's not big so it shouldn't take long.  Don't quote me on that though...

Design Wall Monday is hosted by Judy Laquidara at Patchwork Times.

6 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Melissa said...

Hedgehogs - I would love to have a pet hedgehog but if we ever get our dog, we can't. Shibas have a high prey drive.

My favorite block is the one in the upper-right.

Rabid Quilter from California said...

Beautiful! It will make a lovely spring quilt to hang for everyone to see.

Handmade Redhead said...

It looks great! I love the beehive.

Cheryl Lage said...

The pallette is so spring-y! Just beautiful, ThreeUnder.

Quilter Kathy said...

Beautiful! I love the bee hive!

Roslyn said...

Love this sweet quilt, too much applique for me these days!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs