Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Keeping Cool

The heat is finally creeping over to the West Coast.  We've had a pretty mild summer so far.  In honor of sunny days ahead I sat last night and made some sun coasters.


Wasabi Girl thought they were cute, but when I gave one to Drama Girl to put under her drink, she asked if it was cheese.  I guess they look a little like that marbled cheddar/mozzarella cheese you can get at the store.

Knowing our family, these will probably be called the 'cheese coasters' from now on.  *sigh*

Hope you're keeping cool!  

2 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Melissa said...

Sorry - that is funny and I can see it. ;) Ducking and running (from any thrown shoes). :)

Laura said...

But now you have a cute family inside joke! Yay! They look bright and sunny to me.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs