Monday, September 10, 2012

The Greatest Gymnastics Souvenir Ever

Gabby Douglas
Nastia Liukin
Mckayla Maroney
Aly Raisman
Kyla Ross
Jordyn Wieber

And so many more.  This shirt blows my mind.

Wasabi Girl had the opportunity to go with her coach to the Kellogs Tour of Gymnastics Champions this weekend.

The event was apparently incredible, but better still, afterwards her coach took her backstage where she was able to meet the Olympic Gymnastics team and former Olympic winners.  They all signed this shirt for her.

It may not be everyone's idea of art, but I'm getting this framed.  What an absolutely wonderful keepsake.  What a great memory for Wasabi Girl!

This shirt makes my Monday.  To see more Monday makers, visit Cheryl at Twinfatuation

3 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Melissa said...

What a neat opportunity for your girl!!

Coloradolady said...

How fantastic for your daughter! And you are right, what a great keepsake!! I'd frame it too!!

Cheryl Lage said...

Oh. My. Gosh. AMAZING! And I can think of no more appropriate holder of said "souvenir!" Frame-worthy and Monday-Making INDEED! :)

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs